av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, December 04, 2007

    JOHN FEINSTEIN & SPORTS
    I've been listening to NPR on my way to work in the mornings to help pass the time when all the songs on the radio and my iPod start sounding the same. However, since this is an irregular and recent thing, I was pleased when I heard John Feinstein give his reviews on the weekly sports. He's been on every week since 1988. Now, one may wonder why I was pleased to hear him -- but it's because one of my recent purchases in the YA department was his newest book Cover-up: Mystery at the Super Bowl, which joins a couple of his other sports mysteries -- Last Shot: a Final Four Mystery and Vanishing Act: Mystery at the US Open.

    It's fun to have someone with such a sports pedigree writing these fun sports mysteries for teens -- if you're a sports fanatic, you can be assured that this author knows what he's writing about!

    Labels: , , ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments