av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, November 27, 2007

    AUTHORMOBILE SIGHTING!


    Batman has his batmobile -- it only makes sense that an author should have his authormobile. For the past two days as I've entered the library garage for work, I've seen Mark Peter Hughes' vehicle on the bottom floor. Could this mean we have an author working in our midst? I tend to believe it probably does! (And at such an appropriate time -- it's still National Novel Writing Month!)

    Mark Peter Hughes is the author of such teen titles as Lemonade Mouth and I Am the Wallpaper (both of which we own at the library).

    And don't forget -- we have one more write-in this afternoon at 4.30 and one on Thursday at the high school in the library after school.

    Labels: ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments