av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, August 01, 2007

    HP POLL FINALS
    The final results are in for the Harry Potter Poll! The question was: "How do you feel about the new & final Harry Potter book?"
    The top result was: "Can't wait -- I have to be first in line -- I need it to survive!" with 37% of the vote.
    Second was: "I just want to know who dies!" with 25% of the vote.

    Stop by to vote in our newest poll: "With less than a month until the start of school, what are you most looking forward to doing?"

    Labels: ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments