av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Saturday, September 06, 2008

    ONE LAST POST
    Greetings and salutations. I've been writing for about a month now about my last day at Framingham Public Library as their YA librarian. That day has come and gone, and though I'm still ordering some books for the YA department, writing blog posts, and keeping up Facebook and Twitter, and I have indeed left the library. I no longer sit in that cool little office in the back of the YA area; I no longer get to put out book displays or consult on my favourite book; I no longer visit the schools for readers groups.
    With that said, I'd like to make mention that after 5 years of writing this blog, this will be my last post. I have started a new blog for Framingham teens that is keeping up the tradition of book reviews, interesting news, library announcements, and other such things that the next YA librarian will take over eventually.
    A big thanks to all my readers (over 600 of you per month!) and to those who found this blog and were interested in it enough to share it or use it as a template and example. I've appreciated "meeting" many of you virtually.
    In the meantime, I've now relocated to Western Mass (and am looking for a job), so if you're nearby, be sure to say hello.
    For more, be sure to check out the Framingham Library Teens Blog at http://framinghamlibraryteens.blogspot.com/.
    Thanks again! I've enjoyed writing!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments