av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, August 05, 2008

    ONE OF THE LAST
    This is my 1047th post to this blog, give or take a post or two that are actually just uploads for images. I created this blog years ago, before some of the newer technologies that allow bloggers more ease, but now I am leaving my job as the Young Adult Librarian at the Framingham Public Library and am transferring this blog to http://framinghamlibraryteens.blogspot.com/. But don't be so quick to leave this blog quite yet -- there are still a few updates I will be making. Stay tuned!

    Comments:
    hai

    leaving your job ?
    do you have a new job then ?
     
    I am leaving my job -- moving to a new town. Friday is my last "real" day as the YA librarian, though I will be continuing to blog and order new books for a while -- or until they hire someone new!
     
    Post a Comment
    2 comments