av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, August 15, 2008

    LAST REAL DAY
    As many of you know, today (Friday) is my last day on the job as the Young Adult Librarian for the Framingham Public Library. I am moving to Western Massachusetts, where I hope to find a job soon (hint hint, nudge nudge to any librarians out that direction who could help me out a little).

    In the meantime and for a little while, I will still be blogging for Framingham and purchasing books for the collection and updating the Facebook page and running some IM hours -- in other words I'll still be available, so don't disappear on me! However, your best place to find new blogging bits is at http://framinghamlibraryteens.blogspot.com/. (Yes, I do realize I've blogged that link before.) It's a new blog for the Framingham teens, and it will get the most updates in the future for the Framingham folks.
    (I do expect to start up a new blog one of these days, so keep an eye out here to find out what exciting thing it will be.)

    I have absolutely enjoyed my time at Framingham -- I've learned a lot and made many friends. Best wishes to you all -- I'll miss seeing you around at the library and the high school and the middle school and at meetings and conferences and all that fun stuff. Perhaps I'll see you around.

    Labels: ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments