av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, July 25, 2008

    I don't know if you've seen this yet, but it looks like Joss Whedon (and crew), creator of Buffy and Serenity and more, is back again with another great piece of work. I haven't been able to download the full piece yet (available on iTunes) to give a true review, but it looks like loads of fun and exactly the kind of thing I would have wanted to create with my brother when we used to collaborate on pieces together. Plus, it's made-for-internet, which is definitely a cool move.
    And, by golly, it's a super-villain musical!
    Enjoy!

    Labels: ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments