av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, July 08, 2008

    BEING A FAN OF COURTNEY
    I don't know which Courtney you're thinking of, but the Courtney I mean is Courtney Crumrin of the graphic novels by Ted Naifeh. We just received Courtney Crumrin and the Fire Thief's Tale, and I had the pleasure of reading through it over lunch on the lawn. A delightful tale of werewolves, magic, faith, and love. It's a simple story told in black & white, but full of things to make you think just a little, if you want to.
    I'll take more Courtney Crumrin any day of the week.

    Labels: , , ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments