av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, July 08, 2008

    BACK FROM HOLIDAY
    I hope you all had a great long weekend and had the opportunity to do something fun and relaxing -- because that's what summer's all about, isn't it?

    I wanted to remind you that tomorrow (Wednesday 7/9) at 2pm there will be a book share outside at the McAuliffe Branch library about fun books to read in the summer -- beach books and camp books and maybe a few random titles thrown in for fun. If you have favorite summertime reads, be sure to bring one or two to share. I have a whole pile of books in my office ready to bring (and you'll be able to check them out from me, if you wish)! Of course, if it rains, the meeting will be canceled because there's no room to have it inside. Hope to see you there!
    Feel free to bring a blanket or something to sit on, since we'll be in the grass.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments