av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, June 06, 2008

    It's been a busy busy week in the Young Adult Department this week -- and it's only going to be busier next week. It's just about time for summer reading to start, and I'm frantically prepping books, programs, prizes, and everything else that needs to be done between now and the end of school. Right now I'm busily cramming in as many summer reading books as possible -- I read 2 yesterday between dinner and bed, and this morning I'm halfway through another. Now, if I can read 3 in less than 18 hours and still have time to sleep and work and commute and eat, I bet you can read 2 in the course of the whole summer!

    Which ones have I read so far? Well, since starting on Wednesday night, and not counting the ones I've read in previous years, here they are:
    Hidden Talents by David Lubar (MS Long List) -- Wednesday
    Eyes of the Amaryllis (MS Long List) -- Thursday
    Hoops (Grade 7) -- Thursday
    And now I'm working on Petey (Grade 7) -- Friday

    Want to know what's next on the list, so you can keep up with my reading, too? Well, today it looks like I'll be reading Out from Boneville (MS Long List), Street Love (Grade 9), and How Tia Lola Came to Stay (MS Long List). I also intend to review a few others.

    Now THAT'S a LOT of reading! If you want to track me, follow my twitter posts.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments