av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, June 25, 2008

    CORALINE ON THE BIG SCREEN
    If you're on my Facebook, you've seen today's posts from ICV2 about Coraline, that fantastic book by Neil Gaiman, going big screen early next year. I think I reported the news about Coraline some time ago, but now it's really on it's way. And on top of that, there's a graphic novel of it coming out this summer (be looking for it on our shelves in a little while -- I have it on order). I decided I'd link to Variety's article on the upcoming movie and the other projects Laika Studios are planning on doing in the near future -- they look pretty good.
    Here's the link. Enjoy. I'm totally looking forward to this stuff -- I loved reading Coraline.
    (PS -- Coraline is on the Middle School Summer Reading Long List.)

    Labels: , , , , ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments