av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, April 09, 2008

    TAG CLOUD
    For the next few days (or weeks!), you may see a few changes and messes at the bottom of this blog page -- I'm working on a tag cloud for books I've either bookended on this blog, or books in lists posted on the FPL Teen Reading Page, or just random books I want to add to the list. The tag cloud will help you find books that I've talked about that may be of interest to you, based on keywords from the book description. (The tag cloud isn't for blog posts in general.) The disarray comes from my not being sure of which bookmarking tool I want to use -- there are lots of great ones out there with different functionalities, appearances, and alliances. I'm currently looking at del.icio.us, Blinklist, and Furl, but there may be others as well. Eventually I'll just pick one and deal with the quirks, but in the meantime, have patience -- and give the tag cloud a try! Let me know what you think!

    Labels: , , , , ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments