av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, March 12, 2008

    BOOK OF THE DAY
    I thought I'd share a few of the recent Books of the Day that I have posted on my Facebook and my MySpace bulletins:

    Here Lies the Librarian
    Mortal Engines
    Elantris
    On Fortune's Wheel
    Troy
    The Language of Goldfish
    Click
    Confessions of a High School Word Nerd

    When you get the Facebook notices, you can also read the description and get a picture of the book cover (both of which you can also see by clicking on the links above).

    Labels: , , , , ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments