av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, March 21, 2008

    ABUNDANCE OF NOTES
    There are so many things I should write today -- and I hardly know where to begin. I should write a review for Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith, a vampire mystery set in a restaurant -- about love, murder, food, power, family, and weres....

    I should also write up a brief article about all the great things going on with Scott Pilgrim these days (though if you're connected to my on Facebook, you've probably seen part of it) -- Bryan Lee O'Malley was featured in the March issue of Shojo Beat, and studios are talking to Michael Cera to play Scott Pilgrim for a big-screen release! Sounds like good things are happening all around for O'Malley!

    You may remember that some months back I made mention of a movie for the Tintin comics. Well, there are some rumours surrounding the casting of Tintin, too (Thomas Sangster and Andy Serkis).

    I believe there was one other thing I wished to include today, but I'm baffled at what it is, so I'll leave it for now. Enjoy the holiday and get over to the library when you get the chance -- I've got lots of great books and magazines and videos for you to enjoy!
    Happy spring!

    Labels: , ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments