av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, September 12, 2007

    MORE NEW BOOKS
    There is a HUGE pile of new books on my shelf, just waiting to be mentioned and put out to be taken out.
    For starters, a few weeks ago I had a request for more books from the Charmed television series -- the ones I ordered are now here -- four new ones!
    A couple more Degrassi: The Next Generation graphic novels...
    Two Victoria Hanleys in paperback...
    Gettin' Lucky by Micol Ostow...
    The Cirque du Freak Lord of the Shadows...
    A new one by TokyoPop -- Chain Mail: Addicted to You...
    And I think I'll end it at that. Oh -- except for a new careers book: Cool Careers Without College for People Who Love Video Games.
    Be on the lookout for more great titles coming soon!

    Labels: , , , , ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments