av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, June 25, 2007

    MANGA CLUB & OTHER STUFF
    Next Tuesday, July 3, is our next Manga Club meeting -- I've been requested to hold it twice monthly, so this will be the first for July -- come, bring friends, and have fun! (I even promise to have some snacks.)
    Also next Tuesday, since it's the day before the big American holiday, the library will be closing early -- at 5.30 -- and will remain closed for all of July 4, as well.

    I had hoped to blog something totally fabulous today -- like news that Siberian tigers are making a comeback (they really are) or that you could track the books checked out from your library from your desktop (you can, if you own a Mac) or that Stephenie Meyer is going to be in Framingham doing a book signing for her new Eclipse (she is -- she is! -- Tues Sept 11), but unfortunately, I don't really have time....

    Labels: ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments