av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, June 13, 2007

    CALENDARS & FURNITURE
    Good news! The Friends of the Library approved a new furniture purchase for the YA area -- be looking for it soon -- not that you'll be able to miss it.... (Thank you, Friends!) I'm absolutely looking forward to all the new displays I can create!

    Also, I've just printed up actual calendars of upcoming events. The calendars for June and July are posted on the bulletin board in the YA area and on my office door. They'll be coming monthly to keep you ever-informed about what's going on at the library! (Of course, this blog and the library website do a pretty good job of that, too, but a little extra never hurts.)

    Labels: , ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments