av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, April 03, 2007

    WIKIS & LISTS
    Since I've started to receive international hits on my teen fantasy wiki, I thought I'd post a link to it, so people can start using it. Just please remember that it's definitely in it's baby stages and there's lots more work to be done! Make a visit to More Than Magic Mirrors to discover new fantasy to read, find author & book sites, get read-alike lists, and more -- you can also comment on books and add your opinions to the forums. Have fun!

    SHORT FICTION LIST
    The shorter-than-130-pages list is now posted on the FPL Teen Reads page. If you're looking for short fiction, that's the place to go!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments