Monday, November 13, 2006TTTI'm a little bit late in posting this, and maybe you've already seen the list, but here it is, just in cast -- the Teens' Top Ten for 2006:
1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (Scholastic Press, 2005).
2. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, 2005).
3. Eldest by Christopher Paolini (Knopf Books for Young Readers, 2005).
4. Rebel Angels by Libba Bray (Delacorte Press, 2005).
5. Peeps by Scott Westerfeld (Razorbill, 2005).
6. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (HarperCollins Children’s Books, 2005).
7. Poison by Chris Wooding (Orchard Books, 2005).
8. Captain Hook: The Adventures of a Notorious Youth by J.V. Hart (Laura Geringer Books, 2005).
9. If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where’s My Prince? by Melissa Kantor (Hyperion Books for Children, 2005).
10. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin (Farrar, Straus and Giroux Books for Young Readers).And I'm happy to report that we own most of these books -- which means, you can come to the library and get them!NEW DISPLAYI put out a new display today: To feast, to banquet ... on such words...In other words, a collection of books that are either written beautifully, are classics or modern classics, are wonderful tales, or some combination of the three. There are so many great books in the collection -- why not feast on them?
~emily - 1:11 PM~
Comments: Post a Comment0 comments