av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, August 29, 2006

    THE NEWEST
    I just picked up eight brand shiny new hardcover books -- and they look fabulous! Try King Dork by Frank Portman (it's getting rave reviews all over the place),
    Playing It Cool by Joaquin Dorfman,
    Hit the Road by ever-popular Carline B. Cooney,
    Evil Star (Book Two of the Gatekeepers) by Anthony Horowitz,
    Blue Bloods (a vampire story) by Melissa de la Cruz, Shock Point by April Henry,
    Rash by Pete Hautman,
    and Drawing a Blank (or How I tried to Solve a Mystery, End a Feud, and Land the Girl of My Dreams) by Daniel Ehrenhaft.
    Quite frankly, and I really don't say this about just any book, I would happily pick up any of these to read -- they all sound fantastic! I've checked two of them out and can't wait to get started.

    RATE MY TEACHERS
    Have you visited this website yet? It's a website all about teachers and schools, where parents and students can rate teachers by easiness, helpfulness, clarity and overall. There are rules regarding the ratings and teachers can write responses. See how your favourite teachers rank!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments