av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, July 12, 2006

    UPDATES
    So... I've been trying to come up with more themes for my quick-pick bookmark-booklists and had a fabulous epiphany last night while on the phone -- though I can't figure out why I didn't think of this before -- but be on the lookout for a list on cars/driving (including Crash Course and Here Lies the Librarian). The titles will be posted on the Teen page of the FPL website (as usual) and will also be in the YA Fiction area. Meanwhile, I'm also putting together a list on being famous (suddenly!), which will include titles like Pop Princess and Backstage Pass.
    I feel like there was more I was going to update you on, but it seems to have slipped my mind; I guess I'll just choose a book of the day and be done with it for now.

    Book of the day: Girl Goddess #9 by Francesca Lia Block

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments