av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, July 26, 2006

    Q&A
    It's been a while since I've made it to the blog, but I came across a few questions this morn in my box and thought I'd answer them here and on the bulletin board:
    Q: Can you get any more Wonder Woman or Runaways comics? or Courtney Crumrin?
    A: I have more WW on order and they should be in soon; I am looking for more Runaways. At the moment, there aren't any more Courtney Crumrim -- but I'm always double-checking, b/c I like them, too!

    Q: I have been looking for the older books in the Princess Diaries books. I can find 1-3, and the newest one, but I can never find 4 and above. Can you get more?
    A: We do have them all -- and I'm making sure we have them all in paperback, too. Keep looking, or you can reserve them online!

    Q: Can you get more books by Paris Hilton?
    A: She doesn't really have that many out -- I was only able to find one in our network. You can request it here.

    Book of the day: The Dirt Eaters by Dennis Foon

    Showing a summer shark movie on Thursday at 2.30 -- it's free and on the big screen!
    GODZILLA comes to the library on Friday! Come see!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments