av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, June 01, 2006

    HAPPY JUNE!
    Do you like to explore? Ever go spelunking? Did you hear about the 8 new species that were found in the middle east? This is one of my favourite stories of the day!
    And I also received word that it's worth your while to stay to the end of the X3 movie -- through the credits and all -- if you go see it, make sure to be a little patient and wait it out.
    Graduation is just around the corner. Congrats to all our Framingham grads! I still hope to see you around this summer!

    MYSTERIES
    Like mysteries? I've been pleased with the numbers of new mysteries being published for teens these days. If you're looking for some new ones, Booklist listed out these as top options: Down the Rabbit Hole; Gilda Joyce, Psychic Investigator; Shakespeare's Secret; Three of Diamonds; Framed!; Fake I.D.; Case of the Missing Marquess. Happy sleuthing.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments