av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, May 26, 2006

    FRIDAY MORNING NOTES
    A reminder that the parking garage is closed today.
    New paperbacks have come in today -- just in time to grab some for the long weekend -- take one or two on your trip or keep them to read at home.
    And X3 opens today! You probably don't really need me to remind you of that, but I'm rather excited, despite some of the reviews it's been getting. If you see it this weekend, don't spoil it for me -- I don't get to go until sometime next week.
    I think there was probably something else to say today, something about books or magazines or summer reading lists, but I think I'll let it all go and just wish you a happy long weekend. Come visit before the library closes for the whole weekend.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments