av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, April 28, 2006

    SCHOOL
    So, I learned the other night, while driving home late after a dinner party, that in Brazil public school meets 3 times a day -- the morning, afternoon, or night -- so it's possible to go to school and not get out until about 11pm. Can you imagine coming home from school at 11 at night? I've met quite a few teens who are taking English classes. Sometimes they serve as translators for us (so I don't have to). Anway, we have lots of fun with them. Smart folks; it's great to be here!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments