av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, April 10, 2006

    LONG TIME
    I think this is one of the longest stretches I've gone without adding something to this blog. Sorry about that -- I'm just getting you ready for the upcoming month, when postings will be quite scattered.
    This weekend I read Engaging the Enemy by Elizabeth Moon -- the third in the Vatta's War series. Just like the previous two that I've bookmarked here, I thoroughly enjoyed it and am regretting that I won't be able to read the next one until it gets published -- who knows when! For a great space sci-fi read, pick it up!
    Walking past the Don't Know Much About... display, I saw this book: How Can You Tell if a Spider is Dead? and more Moments of Science by Don Glass. With entries like cross-eyed cats, cabbage wars, dimples on golf balls, ice in oil, stereo in 1881, fable of centrifugal force, learning to talk, the legacy of the dodo, and more, this seems like one of those books hard to beat!
    Happy Monday!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments