av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, April 17, 2006

    GREETINGS FROM BRAZIL
    Hello, all~ I'm currently sitting at the compter desk in the house of a family in Palmeiras das Missoes in Rio Grando do Sul, Brazil. I'll be in Brazil until the middle of May, and I shall try to update you on the progress I make throughout the state. I believe I'll be visiting about 10 cities while I'm here, and that should give me plenty of opportunity to meet lots of people and have some great experiences. Whenever I get the chance, I'll drop in and post. In the meantime, the weather has been lovely -- a bit cool, but lovely, and the people have been delightful. I've already had one fabulous churrasco and will have another tomorrow!
    Ate l

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments