av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Saturday, March 18, 2006

    HOOT HOOT
    Perhaps you've already seen the trailer for the movie -- I know I announced the movie some months ago, but I just saw the trailer yesterday, and it looks like it could be fun. What I'm talking about is Hoot the movie. It's been put together by the same people who did Holes and Because of Winn-Dixie -- all these great books that are being made into great films! Hoot by Cark Hiaasen.
    Oh -- and speaking of Holes, I'm sure I've written this somewhere along the line, but there's a companion book to Holes now. It's not really a sequel, but it stars Armpit and X-Ray. Check out Small Steps.
    The booksale is at the library today -- we have booksales every third Saturday (except in the summer). Lots of good stuff -- and cheap! (Plus, what you spend helps the library!)
    That's it for now -- I'm now going to descend into the technical processing room to see if there are new books for me to put out for you. Enjoy your weekend!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments