av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, January 31, 2006

    HEADINGS AREN'T ALWAYS EASY
    So exciting -- the Corpse Bride comes out today! Also, we just received the third Bartimaeus Trilogy book -- Ptolemy's Gate. And... a book recommended by an entire class -- with a title so long, I won't be able to fit the whole thing here: Noisy Outlaws, Unfriendly Blobs, and Some Other Things That Aren't as Scary, Maybe, Depending on How You Feel About.... and I'll leave it at that, lest I continue typing for a long long time. It includes stories by Nick Hornby, Neil Gaiman, Jon Scieszka, with an intro by Lemony Snicket. Wow. Sounds like an all-star cast. We also now have The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp on CD -- so you can enjoy it in audio.
    I'm in such a rambling mood today. Not a lot to say and all the desire to say it. I've been reading A Certain Slant of Light, and after a slow start, I'm enjoying it now -- getting through it a little faster than expected. Should be done shortly with this ghost story.
    Happy grey day~

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments