av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, December 07, 2005

    TIME PASSES
    Good grief, it's been a long time since I've been here. I apologize. I think that after the craziness of last week, I just blanked on a few things....
    I've been working on some new booklist bookmarks -- you can now find "witches, wizards, & magic" on purple and "traversing the borderlands" on bright green. You'll soon be able to find them onlineon the YA Reads page. There are some great books included. I'm currently finishing up a list of sports books, which will be out in dark orange either this afternoon or tomorrow.
    The Teen Advisory Group meets on Saturday. We'll be working on fixing up the YA area -- decorations and book displays. If you want to come, please let me know ahead of time so I order enough pizza and stuff.
    I also wanted to let you know about a of new book we recently received: Japanese the Manga Way. Looks like quite a cool way to learn Japanese! And as always, we have lots of new graphic novels and paperbacks and DVDs. Hopefully, more will be coming in soon.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments