av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, November 04, 2005

    TEENS' TOP 10
    Here are the final selections from this year's vote of the top ten books for teens! Hope you took the opportunity to vote -- are any of your choices included on the list? I'm embarrassed to say I've only read one, but I plan on getting to more of them!

    Teens’ Top 10, 2005
    Girls In Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares
    The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
    Looking For Alaska by John Green
    My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
    Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick
    Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
    The Gangsta Rap by Benjamin Zephaniah
    Teen Idol by Meg Cabot
    The Garden by Elise Aidinoff
    How I Paid for College: A Novel of Sex, Theft, Friendship & Musical Theater by Marc Acito

    I've got a new end-of-shelf display -- books with alternative formats -- whether written in diary format, with pictures, in poetry... these aren't your typical books!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments