av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, November 02, 2005

    CANDIES -- NOT HALLOWEEN
    I was flipping through one of the YA magazines, Teen People or Seventeen or something like that, and came across this add for the Candie's Foundation, which has the mission of educating youth about teen pregnancy. Check out the page for all kinds of information: facts & stats, a resource guide, and more. It's been an interesting site to browse.
    Got some new month magazines today -- they've been put out in the red binders. That means the others are available for checkout.
    I think that's it for today. I just finished reading a graphic novel borrowed from the Waltham Library. It was a much faster read than I anticipated, so I now I have the opportunity to pick up something from our own collection: Rebel Angels (sequel to A Great and Terrible Beauty). I'm quite looking forward to it, since I enjoyed the first so much.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments