av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, November 14, 2005

    AFTER / BEFORE
    After the weekend, back on Monday morning, my first task of the day was to try to find a piece of shelving that actually fit the posts in the walls. It took me about 8 tries, but I think I finally found one that *mostly* works. These shelving units do cause a bit of concern, sometimes.
    This weekend I started reading Doing It by Melvin Burgess. It's raised a barely a whisper of a stir, despite that it's a book about a few friends in Britain and their experiences with sex. Maybe people don't understand what it's about, since it's all in british lingo, like Rennison's Full-Frontal Snogging series. Or maybe it hasn't made total mainstream yet. It's a bit of an interesting read though.... Burgess is also the author of Smack and Lady.
    I also started the book American Nomads, which is pretty much as different from Doing It as you can get. I'm barely into the first chapter of that, though, so I'll save the fun infobits for later.
    My desk is a mess; today must be cleaning up day. Happy Monday~

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments