av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, September 01, 2005

    SEPTEMBER
    Happy September! In celebration of the changes new months bring, I've rearranged the furniture in the YA area. No new furniture yet, unfortunately, but a new look, at least. Come in and see what you think.
    Started reading an Atwater-Rhodes book yesterday. I can't believe I haven't read anything of hers, yet -- especially since she is a Massachusetts person and writes vampire stuff. How could I have let this go so long? we may all be asking. That is a question that may never be answered satisfactorily....
    Meanwhile, on to more serious matters: Hurrican Katrina. The Wayland Free Public Library has posted some links with hurricane information. For more general news, try this link. You can also read hurricane blogs for up-to-the-minute info, especially breaking news off the NOLA.com page.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments