av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, August 19, 2005

    SUPER-FAST
    I have to be upstairs at the reference desk in 3 minutes (or less!), so I'm writing this just as quickly as I can -- it's been like birthdays & holidays here today! We just received a LOAD of audiobooks (most of which I have gotten out onto the shelves, some of which are still waiting) -- and they are fantastic! (Some of them are reading list books....) Also in, some more books -- including more from the Alias series and others that I haven't had time to look at yet. I tell you what -- this is fabulous! I hope you have time to take a look & a listen!

    MOVIES
    Yesterday was a movie day, but the big day is coming up on Wednesday -- our movie marathon! The movies will show on the big screen and we'll be showing them all day, starting around 11.30/11.45. We'll have popcorn and candy and drinks, so be sure to pop in. If you want to see what we're showing, take a look at the small posters on the library doors and in the YA area.

    Gotta run -- happy Friday!!!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments