av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, July 05, 2005

    FRAMINGHAM TAB
    Check us out! We made the front of the online TAB and the immediate inside of the first section of the print copy. The article is great -- and it comes complete with photo!

    So the weekend was a lovely one. Hope you all didn't miss the library too much. I was in New Hampshire, Canada, Vermont, and Boston; made my foray into rock-climbing, ate lots of Indian food, spoke some French (thanks, high school language class), watched the fireworks, and read (of course)! Busy weekend.... The book I'm on now is Valiant by Holly Black. I've talked about it previously on this blog, so I won't overwhelm you with more info now. I'll finish it soon, though, so check back for a bookend any day now!
    I just ordered 13 more audiobooks; they should start arriving in time for some summer traveling.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments