av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, November 12, 2003

    BACK FROM THE DAY OFF
    I hope you all enjoyed your day off - I know I did! I made a visit to the Gift Chalet in Auburn (a nifty Scandinavian gift shop) and got some wedding presents, as well as some fun little things for myself. Have you ever eaten pickled herring in curry sauce?

    I spent part of the day reading Harry Potter & tOftP. Pretty good. I'm curious about Cho and Harry's new class with Snape and the Dark Arts class that he's running, and I feel bad that he's been taken off Quidditch for life. 'Twill be interesting to see what happens next!

    An exciting win for the Revolution! - They can now advance to the semis!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments