av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, October 15, 2003

    CORALINE BOOK DISCUSSION
    It's not too late to sign up for the 4-8th grade book discussion on Saturday.
    I loved Coraline when I first read it, and I look forward to reading it again (Gaiman is fast becoming a favourite of mine). Some reviewers compare it a bit to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (which is another favourite of mine) - it's a very down-the- rabbit-hole and through-the- looking-glass kind of experience, though definitely eerier.
    (Discussion questions removed for space reasons.)

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments