av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, October 02, 2003

    CANDY CORN
    I love candy corn - and especially Brach's Candy Corn (though I hear that Goelitz is actually the originator and brand most associated with). In all my years of tasting and testing candy corn, I have never found a brand that quite compares to the honeyed flavour of Brach's. Autumn is the season for candy corn, and I'm always a bit excited to buy that first bag. And so, with great anticipation, I went to the store - Target, to be precise - a store that carried mounds of bags last year. But to my sorrowful grief, this year they carried no Brach's Candy Corn. I guess that this year I am sentenced to the candy corn hunt for the next few days....

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments