av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, September 08, 2003

    BOOKENDS
    Two I read over the weekend:
    Shattering Glass by Gail Giles - Rob, the most popular boy of the senior class, decides to turn the nerdy Simon Glass into a Prince Charming, and succeeds, only to end it violence and anger;
    Y FICTION Giles
    and Daredevil Visionaries by Frank Miller, et al - Consolidated material from the Daredevil strips.
    Y GRAPHIC NOV Miller
    These were both interesting and compelling, in their own manner, neither light nor fluffy, and while I'm still getting my bearings in graphic novels, I always love a superhero story!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments