av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, May 20, 2008

    WELCOME ERIN!
    I want to welcome Erin, our new YA Department intern, to the Framingham Public Library's Young Adult Department! Erin will be with us throughout most of the summer and possibly a little into the fall working on projects and programs in the YA area and generally helping me out while she preps to be a YA librarian in hew post-graduation future. She'll be at the library sometime when I'm here and sometimes when I'm not, so if you see her around, be sure to say hello!

    And while I'm on the topic of library news, just a notice that the library will be closed all weekend -- Saturday, Sunday, and Monday this week.

    Labels:



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments