av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, May 16, 2008

    Q&A
    Q: Will you get Ellen Schreiber's next book: Coffin Club from the Vampire Kisses series? And her 2nd manga?
    A: I'll get them on an order, for sure. Coffin Club comes out in July; and the manga comes out later.

    Q: How do I look up comic books?
    A: The simplest way to find comic books is choosing a keyword -- like Batman or Tokyopop or Beauty Pop or Courtney Crumrin. You can then type this keyword into the catalog search. Not every match that comes up will necessarily be a graphic novel, but many of them will be.
    A librarian will also be glad to help. (Especially me.)

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments