av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, February 06, 2008

    STATS
    I just received my monthly circulation stats -- the numbers that tell me how many books / magazines / comics / audiobooks get checked out from the YA collection each month. So far this year we're up 141 from last year. December was our month of greatest increase, but we also increased numbers in January.
    Last February you checked out 1669 items from the YA collection -- let's try to beat that this year! Help me reach the goal of 1700 items checked out this month!
    Thanks -- glad you enjoy the collection!

    Labels:



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments