av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Saturday, January 19, 2008

    UNSHELVED
    I just got a question in the question box:
    Q: Where did you find the Unshelved Comic strip? I saw them hanging up around the teen section and there (sp) pretty good!
    A: Find them online! I discovered Unshelved many years ago and subscribed to their daily comics via email. You can now read their blog, receive them daily in email, subscribe to their RSS feed (which I also do).
    We also have some of their comic books in our YA collection!
    Unshelved Vol 1
    What Would Dewey Do?: An Unshelved Collection
    Library Mascot Cage Match: An Unshelved Collection



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments