av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, January 28, 2008

    NEW BOOKS
    Don't forget the check the sidebar for five of the newest books received by the teen department at the library. These get updated whenever new books show up, so check often -- and if you want to see more, click on the "my library" link -- it will take you the whole list of "new books" posted recently. If you want to know what's coming in, I'd say this is a pretty good deal.

    I just finished reading Horizons by Mary Rosenblum -- an intriguing futuristic sci-fi tale. Be looking for a Bookend-ing of it soon!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments