av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, January 25, 2008

    HASTY PUDDING
    I feel like I should be sure to post today, even though I'm running around like a madwoman trying to clean out this office of mine so it can all be moved into a new location within the next couple of weeks. Have you ever seen my office? If so, you will know that this is no small task. Nevertheless, this is the chance for new beginnings. Maybe I can teach myself how to file things instead of leaving piles; maybe I can finally put up these posters I've been hoarding; maybe I can create a real workspace; maybe, maybe, maybe....
    Be looking for fast progress towards a new office back there!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments