av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, December 17, 2007

    LIBRARY THING & DAILY BOOKS
    Library Thing -- a place to catalog and share your books. Well, the Framingham Public Library already has a way to catalog our books (see The Catalog), but I've decided to use Library Thing to share them. Check down the sidebar of this blog to see four of the newest books added to the YA collection. Want to see more? Click on the LibraryThing link on the sidebar or visit http://www.librarything.com/catalog/fplteenlib. There will be additions almost every day, so be sure to check back often!

    Also, I'm going to try to highlight a different book from the collection every day on my Facebook page. So, if you haven't yet included me in your friends, get going on that quick -- we have a lot of good books, and you're not going to want to miss out on any of them!

    Labels: ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments