av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, December 26, 2007

    COMPUTER ISSUES
    So I had all these great intentions of posting to Facebook and LibraryThing, but unfortunately, this little computer I'm working on over vacation (which happens to belong to someone else) is unable to access FaceBook or LibraryThing -- what frustration! It also won't recognize the AddThis feature of the catalog, so I can't bookmark books to Facebook or Twitter. However, I can occasionally update the blog and Twitter, so keep your eyes there. We'll see what we can do for you this week!
    I take that back -- I can't even Twitter....

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments