av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, August 09, 2007

    NEW BOOKS
    I thought you might be interested to see a few of the new titles that are in as of today. To start it all off, we have 3 new Garfield books, a collection of 5(!) novels by Daniel Pinkwater (should be great funny reading), L8r G8r by Lauren Myracle, Jinx by Meg Cabot, the long-awaited Mouse Guard by David Petersen, and the Main Event: WWE in the Raging 80s. And that's not even ALL of them -- you should really come check out the goods!
    My picks from the list? I'm looking forward to reading Clubbing and Mouse Guard.... I'll let you know how they go.

    Labels: , , ,



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments