av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, August 14, 2007

    DO YOU LIKE TO WRITE?
    I'm working hard this morning to organize and throw out and reshuffle the piles of papers and catalogs that accumulate on my small desk. And lo -- what did I find in so doing? A poster-flyer for the Boston-area Young Adult Writers Program (YAWP)! It's currently out of session, but will be returning in October, so if you like to write (poems, lyrics, stories, novels, or screenplays), give it a shot -- it's free and meets monthly! For more information, visit Grubstreet or email yawp@grubstreet.org.

    Labels:



    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments